Kamenosaga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application!

4 posters

Go down

My Application! Empty My Application!

Post  Superman Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:27 pm

Here I Am One More Time, I Guess Begging The Leader Didnt Work, But Im Here Applying One
More Time Or Atleast FOr First Time I Never Did Before Because I Was Part Of The Family Since Was
Just Nel, Noall, Saya, And Me And Some Few Others. I Know I Left Some Times Before But Was Cuz Didnt Wana Get Upset No One, For the Few Of You That Know Me My Name Is Alberd,
And Nel Im So Sorry FOr Whatever i Did, Even Thou I Still Dont Know What Did I Do Wrong.
But I Just Want One More Chance Cus I Really Love You Nel, I Mean Like Bro's , You Dunno But I Always Was Talking How Awesome You Are And Always Got mad When Some Others Were Talking Bad About You. But Whatever I Did Just Let me Fix It, I Guess Talking Is How We Can Fix And Handle Things, And No Quiero Presumir Pero i Can Help The Guild Doing Ds, js ,gs,fs,sealord Quest, Or Any Other Quest They Need Except For FB My Wind Not Rdy Yet Only 2k Spd, So Im Not Here To Get Any Skill I Wanna Join To Get My Bro Bk , Thats What i Want, For All Of You That DOnt Know Me.
My Main Its 122 rb Fire killer At The Time, My Name Alberdhot, I got Some few Other Alters but The Most Strongers For Me Are EagleFlame Level 103 Rb Killer, xAlberd Earth Wit 96rb I Think And My Water
OsiriZ Level 93 or So Priest. Im Not Sure Bout Their Levels Cuz got Some Other Rbs That i Confused Them All Sorry bout That.And No I Dont Got Fire Mages Cuz Not Good For Quest, They Cant Use Ds So Not Worth It At All, Ty For Reading And i Hope U Can Give Me A Second Chance Bro. I Love you! And I Miss you Alot. TT Sad

Superman

Back to top Go down

My Application! Empty Re: My Application!

Post  Monster Of The Forum Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 am

look man im gonna tell the truth,i never liked u man, we jokes sometimes but still,jsut to say im gonna say No its not bc i dont like u but other reasons u make drama and suff and ur not nice and arogant thats what i think bout u,idk what the toher think ..anyways that time u had the fight whit nel wall the last drop ..i have to say i dont wanna see u around or ur face near me ......... my desizion is no and i wont change it whatever someone say....i never seen a guy like u....u like if someone talk to nel when u talking to him u emidiately tell him/her to shut the fuck up........wtf actitued is that,if u come whit that of "im gonn change " stuff i dont belive it,i just dont serius ! im not joking im dead serrius so bye have a nice and good luck whit ur apply.......
Monster Of The Forum
Monster Of The Forum
Vice Leader
Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

My Application! Empty Im Not Even Applying.

Post  Superman Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 am

Im here To get My Bro Bk, Not To Get Your Aprove , Lol Dont Get Confuse.

Plus The Reason That My Bro Is Mad At me Is Not Cuz Of The Guild, Was
Cuz Some Personal Things Nothing bout The Guild, Dude Dont Make Drama ^^
This is Betwen Nelsito And Me, Not The Guild. So Before You Open Ur Mouth
Make Sure You Know The Reason. Be happy Dude

Superman

Back to top Go down

My Application! Empty well this become a figth

Post  J@OG Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:40 am

idk, the problems got between, but personal problems, NOT HERE :S, well if is only to talk with NEL, no need vote, c ya Arrow NEL (i suggest) when u read this topic close it, any1 more need know about or is necesary join here, good luck with this bye
J@OG
J@OG
Vice Leader
Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Monster Of The Forum Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:12 am

see u have a horse actitude like usuall.....u dont dezerve to join OR get "ur bro" back
have a nice day
Monster Of The Forum
Monster Of The Forum
Vice Leader
Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelsito Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 am

Wrong section and also wrong place to discuss personal issues. I think I already said what I had to say to you and this is pointless. The guild can say what ever they want. This is in app section and also your topic says application. I don't care what you have to say or what you need to tell me or if you're begging or any other thing, I think you made your choices already and you broke our trust entirely. So take the time to get used to the ignoring behavior because for now on you're just another player in the game. You don't know me, I don't know you and let things be the way they are already. As for the app if it was an app, your app has been DECLINE and BANNED. Have a good play.
Nelsito
Nelsito
OrgLeader
OrgLeader

https://kamenosaga.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down